I got a chance to visits The Magnolia Avenue Redevelopment in Forth worth, and I got a great tour with Ray W. Boothe.
Ray Boothe is Chief Architect, responsible for several historic aspects and aesthetic including:
- 1000 West Magnolia Bldg. – City Historic-Renovate & Adapt for City Police Substation, loft apartments, a restaurant & a bed-&-breakfast
- Newkirk Building– City Historic- Renovate & Adapt for Corporate Offices
- Fire Station No. 5 – National & City Historic-Renovate & Adapt for Video Studio & Corp Offices
- Modern Drug Complex – National & City Historic-Renovate & adapt for new Bank, Restaurant, Landscape Architect and 6 loft apartments – in progress
- Max Mehl Building – National & City Historic-Renovate & Adapt for Architects Office, Restaurant, and 12 loft apartments – in progress
- Victory Art Center – National & City Historic-Renovate & Adapt for Glass School, Performing Center, Retail Art Galleries, 10 studios and 43 loft apartments
- Assisted in Strategic Master Plan for renovation of Fort Worth South (1400 acre Southside Fort Worth) Continue to work with implementation
- Consultant to Huitt-Zollars, Inc. for Federal GSA Historic Analysis Projects in Joplin and Columbia, Missouri – Provides GSA guidance on what they can do with buildings
The development I got a chance to tour was the Magnolia Avenue Redevelopment.